So, as I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, I’m participating in the 2021 Thankfully Reading Weekend, as hosted by Jenn of the blog Jenn’s Bookshelves (clink link in image to be taken to today’s post). This is my kickoff post for the event that starts today and runs through this Sunday, which happens to coincide with five days that I have off from work. Here are a few questions Jenn suggested we could answer, and which I will:
- How will/did you celebrate Thanksgiving? My wife usually has to work Thursday night and this year is no different. We’re still having Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow (and Friday, thanks/no thanks to a box of produce arriving late).
- What’s in your TBR pile for the weekend? Too many books that realistically I probably won’t get to.
- How much time do you think you’ll have for reading? A lot as my wife works midnight shift all weekend and sleeps during the day.
- What book are you starting out with? How We Change (And Ten Reasons Why We Don’t) by Ross Ellenhorn. I already started early this morning when I woke up too early as my mind was racing and wouldn’t let me sleep.
- Are you reading print, ebooks, or audio? Mostly ebooks, although I do have a few print books checked out from our library. No audio planned, but I do own a few I’ve been meaning to get to.