Here’s a rare thing on my blog, which shouldn’t be for a blogger who once upon a time identified himself as a “book blogger”: An actual update on what I’ve finished lately over the last couple of months and what I am reading now.
- A Month in the Country by J.L. Carr. May 10
- The Last Bow, the Sherlock Holmes short story collection, which also includes the short story of the same name, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. May 29 – reading in the second volume of a collection of short stories and novels
- Every Living Thing, the last part of the All Creatures Great and Small series, by James Herriot. June 14
- Devotions: The Selected Poems of Mary Oliver Started May 6
- The Best Poems of Jane Kenyon Started June 6
To Be Read
- The Case-Book of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle – which, when finished, will mean I have read the entire Sherlock Holmes canon by Doyle and also is in the second and final volume of the collection I’ve been reading from since last year.
15 thoughts on “OMG! An actual reading update”
Checking in with you, Bryan — everything OK? It’s unusual not to see a post from you for several weeks. Hope you and Kim are doing as well as expected during these crazy times.
Comments are closed.