Starting tomorrow, I’m joining hosts Girlxoxo, Traveling with T and Estella’s Revenge for their annual #AMonthofFaves blog event – “a fun way to recap the year that was” with “every day of the event (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) planned out” and a link-up on all their blogs. Here are the days and topics:
- MON. | Dec. 3 – #AMonthofFaves [The 2018 Favorites Edition]
- WED. | Dec. 5 – #AMonthofFaves Popular Books Worth the Hype
- FRI. Dec 7 – #AMonthofFaves [The Blogger Love Edition]
- MON. Dec. 10 – A Day (or Weekend) in the Life
- WED. | Dec 12 – #AMonthofFaves Routines, Habits and Changes. What Worked this Year and/or What Didn’t
- Fri. | Dec. 14 – #AMonthofFaves On Our Holiday Wishlist
- Mon. | Dec 17 – #AMonthofFaves Winter Reading
- WED. Dec. 19 #AMOnthofFaves This is How We Holiday
- FRI. Dec 21 – #AMonthofFaves On the Screen
- MON. | Dec. 24 – #AMonthofFaves Challenges and Goals
- WED. | Dec. 26 – Favorite Book Covers From Our Reads This Year #AMonthofFaves
- FRI. | Dec. 28 – #AMonthofFaves This Is How We Read and Blogged This Year
- Mon. | Dec. 31 – Favorite Books Read This Year #AMonthofFaves
Today, I planning on starting drafts for each since I already have ideas for many of the topics.
As for what I did this past week and last month, and what I have planned for this month in addition to this event, see my previous post Pushing Forward Back November/December 2018.
How was your past week? Your past month? Read, listened to, watched anything good?