So I didn’t get any reading done last weekend, but Kim and I went on our wine trip, and it was fun:
My reading is going well otherwise, as I now have read five books so far this month:
- The Rubber Band, the third Nero Wolfe, by Rex Stout.
- The Lost Book of The Grail by Charlie Lovett, which was recommended by Tasha of the blog Truth, Beauty, Freedom, and Books.
- The Red Box, the fourth Nero Wolfe, by Rex Stout.
- Gallows View, the first Inspector Banks, by Peter Robinson, after seeing Tina of the blog Novel Meals mention the series on Instagram.
- The Western Star, the 13th Walt Longmire, by Craig Johnson.
I am in the middle of the fifth Nero Wolfe, Too Many Cooks, by Rex Stout. I also have the second Inspector Banks, A Dedicated Man, by Peter Robinson on my Kindle, ready to go. So I could get seven books finished this month, which would be equal my best month of reading, January, this year, if I do. Here’s hoping.
Other than reading books and drinking wine, I also have been continuing to watch Game of Thrones with Kim. We now are in the middle of Season 5. We have taken a couple of breaks here and there. A few nights ago, we watched Wonder Woman, and tonight we re-watched some Parks and Recreation. We’ll get back to GOT tomorrow, I’m sure.
We also look forward to renting Baby Driver soon, especially based on the opening scene:
So…how is your reading going this month? Let me know…and/or listening to, watching anything good?